To apply for any position, click below or email us at [email protected]. Please include the name of the position in the subject line, then explain why you would be a good fit. Please include experience, links to prior work, and a resume (if available).
Manage all marketing for Compass Classroom. Includes developing strategy, managing the marketing team, overseeing design, supervising online ads, and analyzing results.
- Strategy: Develop ideas for new marketing, sales processes, and improvements to current marketing and sales processes.
- Management: Attend and plan discussion points for weekly team meetings; manage marketing project planning platform (Trello) and assign tasks to marketing team members, maintain review of tasks and check completion of tasks.
- Design: help plan and make recommendations/ requests for new marketing assets, such as ad graphics, email graphics, PDFs and website design changes.
- Ads: Collaborate with the ads manager to create or adjust strategies, plan creative, review ads for congruence with brand style/ voice, and review ad data results.
- Analysis: Collect and analyze data into Google Sheets reports including: ads results, sale results, and other reports for specific needed analysis. Use post-sale and monthly results to inform future marketing strategies or recommend changes.
A background in marketing specifically digital or ecommerce marketing, and a personal knowledge of homeschooling.
Efficient with a strong work ethic, a desire to help the homeschool community, the ability to communicate clearly and professionally through email or phone call with team members and outside vendors/ sales opportunities, and an aptitude for technology.
Preferences for applicants who have any/all of the following skills: basic design and copywriting, email marketing, Trello, and Google platform (Docs, Sheets, Slides.) WordPress and WooCommerce experience is not needed but would be a bonus.
Full time. Pay based on experience. An introductory trial period at a monthly rate will be necessary.
Oversee email marketing campaigns, automations, design and layout for Compass Classroom. Includes developing good systems, analytics, etc. Ability to write well and have a good eye for design necessary. Prior email marketing experience with ActiveCampaign (or similar system) required. Familiarity with Compass Classroom products a plus. Must have experience with homeschooling or homeschool curriculum and be comfortable working with Christian content, writing primarily to women.
Remote. 10-20 hours per week. Rate based on experience.
Write conversion-based copy for Compass Classroom. Includes writing online advertising, email newsletters, sales emails, website content, and other areas of online marketing content.
An excellent, smart writer who can follow and develop our existing brand voice. Applicant needs at least 2 years experience in copywriting and a personal knowledge of homeschooling, as well as the ability to write email sales campaigns, Facebook/Instagram advertisements, and web copy. Needs to have a strong work ethic, a desire to help the homeschool community, and the ability to communicate clearly. Should be comfortable explaining Christian content woven through curriculum. Familiarity with Compass Classroom products desirable, but not required if homeschool curriculum knowledge is wide.
Remote. 10+ hours per week at $25/hour. A paid 2 week trial period is included.
Responsibilities include shipping orders, managing inventory, and communicating with customers. The ideal candidate is a student or recent graduate. Must be detail oriented, tidy, and proactive. Experience in shipping, fulfillment, or customer service are preferred, but not necessary. Must have a valid drivers license and be able to lift 50 lbs. Schedule is part-time weekdays between 10 am and 6 pm.
Located in Nashville, TN. 5-10 hours per week at $17/hr.
Help edit educational courses and marketing videos. Requires proficiency in Final Cut Pro X. Familiarity with homeschooling, creation science, and other educational topics is a plus.
Located in Nashville. Part-time or full-time.